Versatile for a short shoot, just the right size for a walk-around bag.
• Full grain veg-tanned leather.
• Solid brass hardware.
• Durable acrylic fabric lining.
• Closed-cell foam padding.
• Exterior (W * H * D) : 11.4" * 9" * 5.1" / 29 * 23 * 13 cm.
• Interior (W * H * D) : 10.6" * 8.25" * 4.7" / 27 * 21 * 12 cm.
• 2.5 lbs. / 1,150 grams - without dividers.
• 2.9 lbs. / 1,300 grams - with all 5 dividers.
• Fits a camera and up to 2 lenses (more if you're using smaller format) and a 9.7/10.5" iPad / similar sized tablet.
• Max tablet size : 10.4" * 7.9" / 26.5 * 20 cm.
• Easy, fast, secure, and for photographers, silent stud closure.
• 1 Tablet / Work Panel, 2 Vertical, and 2 Stack dividers.
• One spacious front pocket, one full width back pocket.
• Luggage handle slot at the back.
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
• Side flaps for weather protection.
• Comfortable over-sized shoulder pad.
• Riveted & acrylic fabric lined stress points.
• Free trackable worldwide shipping.
• Lifetime warranty.
Our bags are made from as few leather pieces as possible. Fewer seams makes for a stronger bag.
Traveling made easy with the addition of a luggage handle slot at the back.
One of our signature design cues, the body strap goes all around the bag, providing a load bearing structure for the bag. Keeping with the goal to minimize seams, the sides and bottom are made from one big piece of leather.
The Rana comes with 3 types of dividers. The regular vertical divider, horizontal stack divider (not shown here), and a tablet divider.
The dividers can be removed or rearranged to suit your needs.
Solid brass accessories with no moving parts, nothing to break.
Segmented padding on the shoulder pad, making it easy to comfortably curves to your shoulder.
Two easy ways to close your bag. Use only the brass stud for fast access, or also the leather slot for security Note : this is an image of the Rana 13.
Fonts and character set available to stamp your initials on your bag. Satyr for a classic look, Telefon for a modern touch.
Example of initials, shown here in Satyr font.