Versatile everyday bag inspired by classic leather messenger field bags. The F.C. is ready to take on any adventures you throw at it.
NOTE : Initials engraving can be placed on an additional leather patch on the front flap or on the shoulder pad. If there's no update from you we'll stamp it on the front flap.
• Waxed twill fabric.
• Full grain veg-tanned leather details in Espresso.
• Solid brass hardware.
• Durable acrylic fabric lining.
• (W* H * D) : 15.5" * 12" * 5" / 39 * 30 * 12.5 cm.
• 3 lbs. / 1,400 grams - with shoulder strap.
• Fits 15" laptop with max width of 36.5cm/14.4".
• Easy, fast, and secure stud closure.
• One spacious main compartment.
• Two big front pockets and a full width back pocket.
• Padded grab handle.
• Luggage handle slot at the back.
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
• Oversized top flap for weather protection.
• Comfortable over-sized shoulder pad.
• Riveted & acrylic lined stress points.
• Free trackable worldwide shipping.
• Lifetime warranty.
Our bags are made from as few material pieces as possible. Fewer seams makes for a stronger bag.
Solid brass rivets are placed at stress points.
One of our signature design cues, the body straps go all around the bag, providing a load bearing structure for the bag. A big piece of leather on the bottom adds to the durability of the bag.
A view of the inside of the F.C. while empty. Note that all inside facing accessories such as rivets are covered, to avoid scratching the bag's contents.
Traveling made easy with a Cravar bag. Shown here with an all leather F.C. bag.
Solid brass accessories with no moving parts, nothing to break.
Segmented padding on the shoulder pad, making it easy to comfortably curves to your shoulder.. Shown here is the Fox color. Your bag will come with Espresso leather details.
Fonts and character set available to stamp your initials. Satyr for a classic look, Telefon for a modern touch. NOTE : for waxed twill bags, initials will be on an additional leather patch on the front flap, or on the shoulder pad.
An in-depth review of the F.C. Series. Note : The bag's leather looks a lot lighter in the video than the actual Fox leather, we assume due to the lighting used.