Versatile everyday bag inspired by classic leather messenger field bags. The F.C. is ready to take on any adventures you throw at it.
• Full grain veg-tanned leather.
• Solid brass hardware.
• Durable acrylic fabric lining.
• (W* H * D) : 13.5" * 10.25" * 4" / 34 * 26 * 10.5 cm.
• 2.65 lbs. / 1,200 grams - with shoulder strap.
• Fits 11" and some 13" laptop, with max physical laptop width (not screen diagonal) of 30.5cm / 12".
• Easy, fast, and secure stud closure.
• One spacious main compartment.
• Two big front pockets and a full width back pocket.
• Padded grab handle.
• Luggage handle slot at the back.
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
• Oversized top flap for weather protection.
• Comfortable over-sized shoulder pad.
• Riveted & acrylic lined stress points.
• Free trackable worldwide shipping.
• Lifetime warranty.
Our bags are made from as few leather pieces as possible. Fewer seams makes for a stronger bag.
Solid brass rivets are placed at stress points.
One of our signature design cues, the body straps go all around the bag, providing a load bearing structure for the bag. Keeping with the goal to minimize seams, the sides and bottom are made from one big piece of leather.
Traveling made easy with a Cravar bag.
Interior example from F.C. 11/Fox.
A view of the inside of the F.C. while empty. Note that all inside facing accessories such as rivets are covered, to avoid scratching the bag's contents.
Solid brass accessories with no moving parts, nothing to break.
Segmented padding on the shoulder pad, making it easy to comfortably curves to your shoulder.
Two easy ways to close your bag. Use only the brass stud for fast access, or also the leather slot for security.
Fonts and character set available to stamp your initials on your bag. Satyr for a classic look, Telefon for a modern touch.
Example of initials, shown here in Telefon font.
Check out Stridewise's full Cravar F.C. 15 review.
An in-depth review of the F.C. Series. Note : The bag's leather looks a lot lighter in the video than the actual Fox leather, we assume due to the lighting used.