Bonus items of leather cardholder and keychain as a thank you for your patience for pre-ordering.
Classic messenger field bag silhouette, with well thought out camera bag features.
• Full grain veg-tanned leather.
• Solid brass hardware.
• Durable acrylic fabric & linen lining.
• Closed-cell foam padding.
• Exterior (W * H * D) : 15" * 10.6" * 5.1" / 38 * 27 * 13 cm.
• Interior (W * H * D) : 14.2" * 9.8" * 4.7" / 36 * 25 * 12 cm.
• 3.5 lbs. / 1,600 grams - without dividers.
• 4.2 lbs. / 1,900 grams - with all 6 dividers.
• Fits a camera and up to 3 lenses (more if you're using smaller format) + some spare space and most 15" screen laptop.
• Max laptop size : 14" * 9.8" / 35.5 * 25 cm, can tightly fit slightly bigger laptop.
• Easy, fast, secure, and for photographers, silent stud closure.
• 1 Laptop / Work Panel, 3 Vertical, and 2 Stack dividers.
• Two spacious front pockets, one full width back pocket.
• Top padded handle, with aluminium reinforced top flap.
• Luggage handle slot at the back.
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
• Side flaps for weather protection.
• Comfortable over-sized shoulder pad.
• Riveted & acrylic fabric lined stress points.
• Free trackable worldwide shipping.
• Lifetime warranty.
One of our signature design cues, the body straps go all around the bag, providing a load bearing structure for the bag. Keeping with the goal to minimize seams, the sides and bottom are made from one big piece of leather.
The Rana comes with 3 types of dividers. The regular vertical divider, horizontal stack divider (not shown here), and a laptop/tablet divider.
The dividers can be removed or rearranged to suit your need.
Traveling made easy with a Cravar bag.
Solid brass and aluminum accessories with no moving parts, nothing to break.
Segmented padding on the shoulder pad, making it easy to comfortably curves to your shoulder.
Two easy ways to close your bag. Use only the brass stud for fast access, or also the leather slot for security.
Fonts and character set available to stamp your initials on your bag. Satyr for a classic look, Telefon for a modern touch.
Example of initials, shown here in Telefon font.
A quick overview of the Rana Series.