The smallest bag in the Rana series, perfect for daily essentials or for a one body one lens set up, built to fit a bit more.
• Full grain veg-tanned leather.
• Solid brass hardware.
• Durable acrylic fabric & linen lining.
• Closed-cell foam padding.
• Exterior (W * H * D) : 7.9" * 8.9" * 5.1" / 20 * 22.5 * 13 cm.
• Interior (W * H * D) : 7.1" * 8.1" * 4.7" / 18 * 20.5 * 12 cm.
• 2 lbs. / 900 grams - without dividers.
• 2.3 lbs. / 1,025 grams - with all 3 dividers.
• Fits a camera and 1 lens (more if you're using smaller format) and iPad mini / similar sized tablet.
• Max tablet size : 6.9" * 8.1" / 17.5 * 20.5 cm.
• Easy, fast, secure, and for photographers, silent stud closure.
• 1 Tablet / Work Panel, 1 Vertical, and 1 Stack dividers.
• One spacious front pocket, one full width back pocket.
• Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
• Side flaps for weather protection.
• Comfortable over-sized shoulder pad.
• Riveted & acrylic fabric lined stress points.
• Free trackable worldwide shipping.
• Lifetime warranty.
One of our signature design cues, the body strap goes all around the bag, providing a load bearing structure for the bag. Keeping with the goal to minimize seams, the sides and bottom are made from one big piece of leather.
The Rana comes with 3 types of dividers. The regular vertical divider, horizontal stack divider (both not shown here), and a tablet divider.
The dividers can be removed or rearranged to suit your need.
Solid brass accessories with no moving parts, nothing to break.
Segmented padding on the shoulder pad, making it easy to comfortably curves to your shoulder.
Two easy ways to close your bag. Use only the brass stud for fast access, or also the leather slot for security Note : this is an image of the Rana 13.
Fonts and character set available to stamp your initials on your bag. Satyr for a classic look, Telefon for a modern touch.
Example of initials, shown here in Satyr font.